Senior WEB Developer
• Good knowledge of ASP.NET, SQL
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• The candidate needs to be a team player with a positive attitude
• Spoken English
Will be a plus:
- ASP.NET MVC, Web API
• AJAX, REST API, JSON
• JS frameworks: Angular JS, Knockout JS, Durandal, JQuery
• HTML5, CSS3
• Knowledge of WPF/WCF/WWF
• Experience with TFS
• SQL Server Reporting, Analysis Services
- Highly Competitive compensation (depends on the candidate level)
• Long-term employment
• Attractive benefits package
— paid sick leave
— vacations (25 working days)
— English courses
— Medical Insurance
• Participation in development of exciting and challenging solutions
• Office in downtown Kiev
• Professional training which meets company needs
• Free coffee, tea, juice, snacks
• Regular company events locally and abroad
- Participate in the development of an enterprise software product, Service Store, utilizing cutting-edge technologies and methodology
• Integration of Service Store with the customer systems.
•Work in a strong team to deliver business-oriented solutions that meet requirements and expectations.
Workplace Management is the IT Service Management (ITSM) solution for medium and large enterprises and includes a variety of products, such as Inventory Management, Asset Management, License Management, Contract Management, Service Catalog, Service Desk (ITIL v3-certified helpdesk)…
All the products are developed on own platform that is built on Microsoft .NET Framework(the latest version is .NET 4.0). The multi-tier architecture based on the SOA principles with ASP.NET web-interface is used in the platform. The application server provides different system services, such as Workflow Engine based on WF, Service Layer based on WCF, Importing Engine, Complex Event Processing. SQL Server is used as a database. The access to the database is provided with the native ORM. Also there are Business Intelligence module based on SQL Server (DW, SSAS cube, dashboards, reporting engine, ad-hoc reporting) and Workflow Designer that was developed as a stand-alone application that used WF & WPF.
Будьте первым,кто оставит комментарий к этой записи!