Middle/Senior C# Software Engineer
- Expert in C# with at least 3 years of commercial experience
• Fundamental understanding of the design and architecture of REST APIs, Databases and object-oriented programming (various architectural and design patterns)
• Practical experience of designing databases and building web applications or REST APIs and/or Web Services
• Practical experience with cloud environments (Azure, Amazon EC2, etc.)
• At least a basic understanding of XML technologies
• Intermediate level of written and spoken English
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Qt
• Experience with SVN/Mercurial, TFS, CMake
• Experience of cross-platform development for Windows and OS X
- Challenging job in a multinational environment
• Regular performance evaluation and salary reviews
• Career advice and professional development management
• Business trips to our offices in Belgium and other countries
• Medical insurance
• 24 working days paid vacation, 12 paid sick leave
• 3 months paid maternity leave, 3 days paid paternity leave
• External and internal trainings
• Paid English lessons
• Comfortable office located near a metro station
• Corporate events
• Sport activities: swimming pool, gym, table tennis etc.
- You will be involved in developing and maintaining application programming interfaces (APIs), databases and other tools needed for integration of different desktop and web-based software projects.
- Effective communication with team members to understand, analyze and implement requirements for complex business systems
• Setup/configuration of DBs on MS Azure Storage
• Designing and building fast, scalable and well-documented APIs (REST services)
• Designing and building back-end application databases
• Testing API performance and security and optimizing as needed
• Troubleshooting and debugging issues in a timely manner
You will contribute to development of leading software for innovative medical treatments, thus help to make better and healthier world.
Be the first to leave a comment on this post!