Cracow, Lesser Poland District, Poland
- 2-3 years of previous release and/or project management experience (solid understanding
of project management principles preferable)
• 5 years of experience in IT operations environment, systems analysis or development
• Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate crossfunctional work teams toward task completion
• Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
• Advanced written and verbal communication skill is a must
Will be a plus:
- Formal training in project / release management practices
• Understanding of Change Management
• Experience with automation and CI
• Service delivery understanding
- Excitingly interesting project
• Truly fun team and place to work at
• Competitive salary
• Periodical performance and grade review
• Medical insurance
• Coffee, milk, cookies and fruits daily in the office
• Company team building events
• Convenient office location 4 km out of Krakow city center
- Manage all aspects of end to end release lifecycle
• Ensure coordination of component and data changes with relevant business units
• Owning continue delivery and continues deployment processes
• Ensure teams following of established policies
• Deals with release package design, build and configuration
• Updating automatic deployment tools
• Provide service continuity management
• Participating in architectural brainstorming meetings to plan proper components development
• Improving regressions testing and staging processes
• Composing release notes
Our SaaS product is designed for buying and configuring advertisement in real time on mobile and traditional web media. We process billions of transactions a week, each in under 100ms so the tech is pretty advanced. We honestly believe it can be the most interesting project you’ve seen by far.
Our system is a huge and complex bigdata solution. We are working on data visualization, search algorithms, complex data structures, machinelearning, statistics analysis, etc.
We have finetuned SCRUMbased delivery process based on continuous integration, automated testing, build and deploy processes. We are working on search algorithms, complex data structures, inhouse
ETL solutions, machinelearning, statistics analysis, etc.
Backbone, JQuery. WearehostingatAmazoncloud.
Be the first to leave a comment on this post!