- At least Bachelor degree in computer science.
• 3+ years of industry software engineering experience.
• Good C++ knowledge
• A solid foundation in software engineering, including object-oriented programming
• Direct3D and HLSL knowledge; OpenGL and GLSL knowledge
- Competitive salary;
• Excellent professional development opportunities, work with a team of high level professionals;
• Challenging projects;
• Medical insurance with big coverage;
• External and internal training programmes;
• Modern comfortable office equipped with sport corner and nice open terrace;
• Family like atmosphere, young team;
• 24 working days paid vacation;
• Paid sick leave;
• Sport activity.
- Research and develop new rendering algorithms, such as volume rendering, physically based shading, etc.
• Design and implement physically realistic material models.
• Adapt research results into practical, production-quality code.
• Implement core rendering systems with a focus on high performance, multi threading, scalability, and robustness.
• Improve and maintain existing code to improve quality, reliability, and maintainability.
• Proactively test new and existing features to ensure the highest levels of quality.